Need money for college? Enter the Dropshippinglite 2020 Scholarship Program
Winner Announcement – We’re thrilled to reveal our 2019-2020 Scholarship winners: Donna Chmura (1st Place) and Vadim Almazov (2nd Place)! Your submissions were superb, as were many we received. Thanks to every student who submitted an essay or video. We wish you all the best of luck going forward.
The scholarship program is available to undergraduate, graduate, and law school students as well as incoming college freshmen at an accredited institution in the United States. The candidate must be in good academic standing with at least a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
01. A current resume,It ’s better to have used shopify and facebook advertising system
02. An Academic transcript,More about your hobbies, awards, such as basketball, clubs ...
03. A 1,000-word essay providing a well-thought-out example(s) of how to make money from e-commerce through Dropshipping Facebook ads, Chinese suppliers, Dropshipping agents etc
04. E-commerce has a strong interest in making money online.Have more ideas for yourself, and ideas for the future.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “[Applicant’s Name] – dropshippinglite Scholarship]” by the deadline to be considered.
01. Promote e-commerce entrepreneurship with your classmates and friends,like shopify dropshipping,Amazon,ebay...
02. Create your own e-commerce, get in touch with our agents, and find products to win together. Via Facebook ads, Instagram ads ...
03. Promote Dropshipping Agent;You can get additional commissions. It's not just scholarships.Contact an online agent.
04. Share our content on Instagram, youtube, twitter ... Put the corresponding URL in the email content. This is where the points are added.
About the Scholarship
To encourage more students to start businesses, the Dropshippinglite scholarship aims to help students advance their studies with $1,000 - $5,000 grant. If you want to be a great entrepreneur, we want to help make your dream a reality.